Naruto: Crisis of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Crisis of the Past

This is The World of Naruto where the Great Five Villages reside, The Great place of glory attained by Ninja's, The Hatred of Uchiha's, The Will of Fire of Naruto this is what is known the Narutoverse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Sketch Shop
Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» Nicholas Uchiha (WIP)
Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:42 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» Fire Style Set (+ Summoning)
Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:37 pm by Neo

» Jikura Zheshen (Redoing Character)
Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:37 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» My Bloody Files
Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:36 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» Shen's Metal Vault
Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:37 am by Kanashi

» Shadow Clone Jutsu (3500 Ryo)
Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:28 am by Kanashi

» Genjutsu Nether Regulations
Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» Claimed Face Claims
Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:40 pm by Kanashi

Raimura (My own character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raimura

Raimura

Ninja Sheet
Chakra:
Raimura (My own character) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Raimura (My own character) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Stats:
StatsStrengthStrengthSpeedSpeedVitalityVitality
ValueValue100010001000

Raimura (My own character) Empty
PostSubject: Raimura (My own character)   Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 4:53 pm

The Character Template

Raimura (My own character) 275px-ElementalHeroWildheart-OW
"I hope that you can keep up with me..."
Personal Information

Name: Raimura
Sexual Alignment: Straight
Special Characteristics: White and black hair-colored. Very fast reflexes.

Other Information

Village: Cloud Village
Appearance: He’s dark-skinned with black and white-striped hair like a tiger’s fur that’s bounded in a bushy ponytail. His eyes are open with black pupils and he has a white mouth cloth covering his mouth and chin. He wears a black scarf and has white plates on his arms and legs and on top of his white gloves. He wears a white shirt with tiger-like stripes painted on. His plates and mouth cloth is also painted with tiger stripes. He bears a katana with a complete pale, white blade and a black shaft. It's called Bīsutosureiyā (Beast Slayer). The shaft is decorated with stripes as well.
Chakra Nature: Storm Nature (Lightning and Wind Combined)
Specialty:Ninjutsu, Senjutsu, Kenjutsu
Personality: He’s a tough guy and likes a good challenge. He’s a wild and sly animal in the battlefield, like a tiger. He’s reflexes are amazing and he’s always keeping an eye around himself. He is very friendly, though he can get pretty angry when arguing. He loves to battle and loves to fight strong opponents. In battle, he doesn’t hesitate and goes straight for the first hit and he doesn’t give up until he’d defeated the enemy. Despite his wild nature, he can be pretty smart and makes up a good plan when needed. If in trouble, he keeps his mind calm and always finds a way.

Background

History: Raimura was born and lived in a little house, out in the forest, where he was living with nature. He’d lived in that house since he was born with his mother, who was a loving but strict mother. Since Raimura has never met his father, his mother had taken care of him on her own, before the incident happened. One night, young Raimura discovered his mother’s blood and followed it, leading to her slaughtered body. Since that time, Raimura has grieved over his mother’s cruel death. The only thing he had left from her was an old sword that she’d held from generations of ancestors.
He used to hang out in the village, mostly near the Gokage HQ where he played around with other children, where he learned about being a ninja and about famous ninjas all over the world. He decided that he wanted to become a strong ninja as well, so he began to train up to become a professional. He didn’t want to stop training every day and he kept improving his strength. After all the things he had gone through, he wanted to become the strongest  lightning ninja in the world. He remembers that, even today now that he has become a full-fledged shinobi.
One day, Raimura was on a mission to execute a Rogue Ninja that has stolen the Five Cloud Seals Scroll. Raimura caught up to him and they battled a fierce battle for a good amount of time, until they both ran out of chakra. Raimura’s plan was to wait for reinforcements, but the Rogue Ninja used a genjutsu on him and left him unconscious in the middle of a giant jungle (He didn’t have time to kill him). When Raimura woke up, he was surrounded by different cats. A giant tiger roared and attacked him, and after he showed his abilities, he was proved worthy. So the Tiger King trained him the arts of Sage Jutsu (Senjutsu) and improved his powers dramatically. When he’d done his training, he went out and got back to the village. He still remembers the Rogue Ninja that stole the scroll and if he meets him again, he’ll finish up their last fight.

RP Sample:[/It was very foggy in the forest, as Raimura walked through the forest. “Wow, I can’t see anything…” he said to himself, looking around the area. The fog around him was even thicker than usual, but he went in to find the way to the lake.

He knew the way to the lake and found it, despite the thick fog. “Alright, time to get some old-school dinner…” he said and pulled out his sword. Then, he launched a slice towards the lake, releasing his Storm Chakra from the blade. The water splashed and the fish was uncovered. He sent another slash towards a group of fish and pushed them up of the water. They laid on the ground, splashing around. “hm… next time, I’ll get 5 more fishes in one slash…” he said to himself and took the fishes up.

Face Claim: Elemental HERO Wildheart - YuGiOh! GX

Last edited by Raimura on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raimura

Raimura

Ninja Sheet
Chakra:
Raimura (My own character) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Raimura (My own character) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Stats:
ValueValue100010001000

PostSubject: Re: Raimura (My own character)   Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:44 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Jikura Zheshen
XXXX-Rank
Jikura Zheshen

Ninja Sheet
Chakra:
Stats:
ValueValue100010001000

PostSubject: Re: Raimura (My own character)   Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:48 pm

Approved, finally
Back to top Go down
http://www.irregularmagic.forumarabia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raimura (My own character)   Raimura (My own character) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raimura (My own character)
Page 1 of 1